top of page

Allied Health Professionals in the UK or Ireland: Obtaining indemnity or liability insurance

In our previous articles, we've discussed the registration process with the UK's regulatory body, HCPC, and the Irish regulatory body, CORU, for Allied Health Professionals (AHP). In this installment, we delve into the crucial topic of indemnity or liability insurance for these specific AHP professions, which encompass:

  • Art therapist

  • Chiropodist/podiatrist

  • Clinical psychologist

  • Dietitian

  • Drama therapist

  • Occupational therapist

  • Orthoptist

  • Osteopath

  • Paramedic

  • Physiotherapist

  • Podiatrist

  • Prosthetist and orthotist

  • Radiographer

  • Speech and language therapist

Where to obtain indemnity or liability cover?

Membership in any of the following professional bodies grants you access to indemnity cover or discounted indemnity cover options. Moreover, membership grants you access to a host of other advantages, such as preferential rates, complimentary CPD opportunities, and inclusion in the members' directory.


Subscribe for job alerts

Join our email list and be the first to get job alerts!

bottom of page